We are a registered charity home-based small animal rescue in Nottingham.
We take in small animals and find them loving homes, including guinea pigs, mice, degus, rats, hamsters, chinchillas, gerbils & rabbits.
- We always spay/neuter & vaccinate rabbits (Myxi/RHD1 & RHD2)
- We ensure that all rabbits get bonded to other rabbits as they're a social species (also guineas, mice, rats, gerbils, degus, chinchillas)
- Home checks are carried out and rabbits must have at least 60sq ft enclosure at their new home
- Our animals have life-time rescue back up, if the adopters can no longer keep them then they must be returned to us
- We have a no-kill policy
- We do not receive money from pet retailers and rely entirely on public donations
- We are against the breeding and selling of all animals
We are against the pet trade in general, bringing animals into existence for human entertainment can never be justified. The vast majority of cages/items sold by pet shops too are not suitable at all. Pet shops operate for profit and exploit animals, rescues clean up their mess. Please don't support the pet trade, the higher the demand -> the more they'll breed.
If you are interested in offering one of our animals a home, email us at email@example.com or message us via Facebook to check that the animal(s) are still available and then fill out our adoption application.
If you haven't already got a set-up for the animal you are wanting to adopt, we are happy to give advice as to what is suitable. We also have our 'care & adoption' section of the website that shows suitable housing options for each species
We don't home animals to be used to teach children responsibility. We are happy to home to families as long as the adults are wanting to care for the animals too, often children get bored which is one of the reasons why so many animals end up in rescues