Gerbils are social and must always live in pairs/trios. They love to dig so need a set-up that can provide plenty of digging opportunities, such as a large tank.
Have a look at our 'Ideal housing' section to see some suitable set-ups for gerbils
Cabbage is neutered and looking for a home where he can bond to another gerbil.
Born March 2019
Butternut is neutered, looking for a home where he can bond to another gerbil.
Born Spring 2018
Gail was born Autumn 2019, she needs a home where she can bond to a female gerbil or a neutered male
Jasper & Agate
These boys are part of Cleo's family.
They're between 6-9 months old and are ready for adoption together
Large family, will update soon
We recently took in a large group of gerbils from someone who couldn't sex them so they bred out of control.
- Jasper & Agate - males approx 6 months
- Truffle & Treacle - females approx 6 months
- Onyx & Quartz - males approx 6 months
- 3 female babies from Cleo's older litter
- Cleo - female currently nursing babies so not available yet